Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
drkstardragon

drkstardragon

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

Have all UI and HUD mods in the loading order at the top, unfortunately

no change and no selection in the menus. The only thing that has changed

is that the dealer icon is no longer displayed and the selection field below

is completely empty.

Addendum: SMX HUD and UI removed - also no change. Dialog window remains

completely empty. Not possible to communicate with or to hire the NPC

Like i mentioned above, you will have to start with a clean game install. Uninstall the game via steam, then delete the 7 days folder in your steamapps/common folder. Then you are safe to reinstall 7 days and add one mod at a time until something breaks. If something breaks then you will have to choose which modlets you want to keep or get rid of. I recently had a modlist for a21 that worked quite well and included npc mod, the server side zombies mod by arramus and oak, bdubs vehicles, izayos gun mods and a few others. General rule of thumb, overhauls will not work with modlets. Multiple modlets that add the same thing, like 2 weapons mods or 2 vehicle mods be suspicious of, but may work together. If an overhaul adds score, then it may be compatible with npc mod. Example, jax has included score in a21 ravenhearst, and maybe even npc mod cant remember, but that overhaul will then likely be compatible with npc mod. I just checked the files and yea, ravenhearst has score and npccore, so add on packs should work with it.

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

is completely empty.

Like i mentioned above, you will have to start with a clean game install. Uninstall the game via steam, then delete the 7 days folder in your steamapps/common folder. Then you are safe to reinstall 7 days and add one mod at a time until something breaks. If something breaks then you will have to choose which modlets you want to keep or get rid of. I recently had a modlist for a21 that worked quite well and included npc mod, the server side zombies mod by arramus and oak, bdubs vehicles, izayos gun mods and a few others. General rule of thumb, overhauls will not work with modlets. Multiple modlets that add the same thing, like 2 weapons mods or 2 vehicle mods be suspicious of, but may work together. If an overhaul adds score, then it may be compatible with npc mod. Example, jax has included score in a21 ravenhearst, and maybe even npc mod cant remember, but that overhaul will then likely be compatible with npc mod. 

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

is completely empty.

Like i mentioned above, you will have to start with a clean game install. Uninstall the game via steam, then delete the 7 days folder in your steamapps/common folder. Then you are safe to reinstall 7 days and add one mod at a time until something breaks. If something breaks then you will have to choose which modlets you want to keep or get rid of. I recently had a modlist for a21 that worked quite well and included npc mod, the server side zombies mod by arramus and oak, bdubs vehicles, izayos gun mods and a few others. General rule of thumb, overhauls will not work with modlets. Multiple modlets that add the same thing, like 2 weapons mods or 2 vehicle mods be suspicious of, but may work together.

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

is completely empty.

Like i mentioned above, you will have to start with a clean game install. Uninstall the game via steam, then delete the 7 days folder in your steamapps/common folder. Then you are safe to reinstall 7 days and add one mod at a time until something breaks. If something breaks then you will have to choose which modlets you want to keep or get rid of.

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

is completely empty.

Like i mentioned above, you will have to start with a clean game install. Uninstall the game via steam, then delete the 7 days folder in your steamapps/common folder. Then you are safe to reinstall 7 days and add one mod at a time until something breaks.