Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
drkstardragon

drkstardragon

Also, district zero does not use score, zilox has his own code changes to make certain things work, so i would not even attempt to add them together. A mod like darkness falls that uses a modified score it is possible to have compatibility. Arramus and i were able to do a full df playthrough with npc mod in a20 after patching the entity classes xml. Not saying that df will be compatible again, but since it had an score base we were able to add npc core as well, likely not the case with dz as it has its own code and adding score may cause major conflicts. On the other hand, just seeing them in game with dz in the pics above would give me some hope. 

Hopefully today i can update the add ons ive done, there have been some code, controller and other unity changes.

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

Also, district zero does not use score, zilox has his own code changes to make certain things work, so i would not even attempt to add them together. A mod like darkness falls that uses a modified score it is possible to have compatibility. Arramus and i were able to do a full df playthrough with npc mod in a20 after patching the entity classes xml. Not saying that df will be compatible again, but since it had an score base we were able to add npc core as well, likely not the case with dz as it has its own code and adding score may cause major conflicts. On the other hand, just seeing them in game with dz in the pics above would give me some hope.

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

Also, district zero does not use score, zilox has his own code changes to make certain things work, so i would not even attempt to add them together. A mod like darkness falls that uses a modified score it is possible to have compatibility. Arramus and i were able to do a full df playthrough with npc mod in a20 after patching the entity classes xml. Not saying that df will be compatible again, but since it had an score base we were able to add npc core as well, likely not the case with dz as it has its own code and adding score may cause major conflicts.