Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

On 8/17/2023 at 7:38 AM, Wyrm said:

Had an instance today where a horde spawned inside a trader. This might be an exception to include in the future?

It was a bit fun though having them all trapped inside  :D

20230816205320_1.thumb.jpg.2080a3a658854b6961ef17daeabee02e.jpg

Yep, might need to increase the detection range.

5 hours ago, fmkiddo said:

This mod is awesome, really amp the difficulty of the game, especially using as Multiplayer

Umm, when i apply this mod, the screamer stop spawning, even when called using console..
Is this a bug or intended result?

Great to hear you've been having fun! Vanilla screamers are currently disabled with the mod installed, I'm wanting to further customize their behavior in a future update, so not a bug right now - they still spawn in towns/cities. I've just been busy with some real life commitments in the past two weeks, but hope to get back to modding soon.

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

On 8/17/2023 at 7:38 AM, Wyrm said:

Had an instance today where a horde spawned inside a trader. This might be an exception to include in the future?

It was a bit fun though having them all trapped inside  :D

20230816205320_1.thumb.jpg.2080a3a658854b6961ef17daeabee02e.jpg

Yep, might need to increase the detection range.

5 hours ago, fmkiddo said:

This mod is awesome, really amp the difficulty of the game, especially using as Multiplayer

Umm, when i apply this mod, the screamer stop spawning, even when called using console..
Is this a bug or intended result?

Great to hear you've been having fun! Vanilla screamers are currently disabled with the mod installed, I'm wanting to further customize their behavior in a future update, so not a bug right now. I've just been busy with some real life commitments in the past two weeks, but hope to get back to modding soon.