Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

IMPROVED HORDES 2.0.0-beta.4 for A21.1 EXP b16 released.

This is an experimental release of Improved Hordes. If you encounter any bugs/performance issues regarding the mod, report them in the Issues section of the repository with the experimental label.

Download: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/ImprovedHordes/releases/download/2.0.0-beta.4/ImprovedHordes-Experimental.zip

Changelog

Fixed

• Exception thrown when fetching biome-specific zones and a biome does not contain any zones.

15 hours ago, Wyrm said:

Tried latest version and it seemed to run fine.

I do wonder if something can be done with the Zombie AI, as it seems to love just forming a long line, making it very easy to deal with them. But that could just be the vanilla AI that is a bit too linear when it comes to path finding.

Yeah that seems to be part of the vanilla AI pathfinding. I've encountered similar issues with vulture hordes circling around indefinitely instead of flying across the air due to them using a different AI altogether. Hoping to slightly change up the vulture AI in hordes at some point.

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

IMPROVED HORDES 2.0.0-beta.4 for A21.1 EXP b16 released.

This is an experimental release of Improved Hordes. If you encounter any bugs/performance issues regarding the mod, report them in the Issues section of the repository with the experimental label.

Download: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/ImprovedHordes/releases/download/2.0.0-beta.4/ImprovedHordes-Experimental.zip

Changelog

Fixed

• Exception thrown when fetching biome-specific zones and a biome does not contain any zones.
15 hours ago, Wyrm said:

Tried latest version and it seemed to run fine.

I do wonder if something can be done with the Zombie AI, as it seems to love just forming a long line, making it very easy to deal with them. But that could just be the vanilla AI that is a bit too linear when it comes to path finding.

Yeah that seems to be part of the vanilla AI pathfinding. I've encountered similar issues with vulture hordes circling around indefinitely instead of flying across the air due to them using a different AI altogether. Hoping to slightly change up the vulture AI in hordes at some point.