Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

1 hour ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

strange, so it's been two in game days so far and haven't seen any hordes at all even with this change inputted. not sure what's happening , I have max zombies and feral sense (i know that doesn't matter though) 

I should add, each world is laid out differently with towns so hordes will naturally path differently in different maps with different settings. Right now they’ll be most common in areas between towns. Looking into further ways I can improve horde AI to visit less frequent paths more often. Also want to add more impact to feral sense in the future.

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

1 hour ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

strange, so it's been two in game days so far and haven't seen any hordes at all even with this change inputted. not sure what's happening , I have max zombies and feral sense (i know that doesn't matter though) 

I should add, each world is laid out differently with towns so hordes will naturally path differently in different maps with different settings. Looking into further ways I can improve horde AI to visit less frequent paths more often. Also want to add more impact to feral sense in the future.