Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JavierAlex

JavierAlex

On 7/1/2023 at 6:04 AM, FilUnderscore said:

Buscando agregar una opción para limitar cuántas hordas se pueden generar a la vez, aunque no será fácil rastrear cuántas hordas están activas para un grupo de jugadores con la implementación actual, así que todavía estoy investigando esa.

¿Cómo estás jugando en cuanto a la jugabilidad? ¿Estás en un bioma más duro y en una ciudad o en el desierto? Tengo una implementación funcional de seguimiento de eventos de sonido más sigiloso que viene próxima actualización que debería ayudar con algunos de estos problemas (es decir, las armas con silenciadores funcionarán correctamente).

In the wasteland biome, it is nearly impossible to complete a Tier 5 or 6 mission. I'm playing in Navezgane, and when I reached  the Shotgun Messiah store, I was swarmed by approximately 6 hordes, totaling around 350 zombies. I had to use the console command "killall" because the number of zombies and hordes was excessive. In the other biomes, I think I managed to solve the problem by modifying the values halfway for the following command lines, as it slightly decreased the frequency of hordes.
The file you modified those commands in is the "Hordes.XML" file.
<group name="Zombies">
                <gs min="0" increaseEvery="
3"> original : 6
                <gs min="70" increaseEvery="4"> original : 8
<!-- Radiated Zombies -->
                <gs min="180" increaseEvery="3"> original : 6
It seems that reducing the values of those commands by half may have had some effect, at least in terms of gameplay, as the hordes appeared to have decreased slightly during missions. However, without the full context or knowledge of the specific game or simulation you are referring to, it's challenging to provide a definitive assessment or solution. It's always a good idea to experiment with different settings and values to find the optimal balance for your gameplay experience.

JavierAlex

JavierAlex

Buscando agregar una opción para limitar cuántas hordas se pueden generar a la vez, aunque no será fácil rastrear cuántas hordas están activas para un grupo de jugadores con la implementación actual, así que todavía estoy investigando esa.

¿Cómo estás jugando en cuanto a la jugabilidad? ¿Estás en un bioma más duro y en una ciudad o en el desierto? Tengo una implementación funcional de seguimiento de eventos de sonido más sigiloso que viene próxima actualización que debería ayudar con algunos de estos problemas (es decir, las armas con silenciadores funcionarán correctamente).

In the wasteland biome, it is nearly impossible to complete a Tier 5 or 6 mission. I'm playing in Navezgane, and when I reached  the Shotgun Messiah store, I was swarmed by approximately 6 hordes, totaling around 350 zombies. I had to use the console command "killall" because the number of zombies and hordes was excessive. In the other biomes, I think I managed to solve the problem by modifying the values halfway for the following command lines, as it slightly decreased the frequency of hordes.
The file you modified those commands in is the "Hordes.XML" file.
<group name="Zombies">
                <gs min="0" increaseEvery="3">        
                <gs min="70" increaseEvery="4">

<gs min="180" increaseEvery="3">
It seems that reducing the values of those commands by half may have had some effect, at least in terms of gameplay, as the hordes appeared to have decreased slightly during missions. However, without the full context or knowledge of the specific game or simulation you are referring to, it's challenging to provide a definitive assessment or solution. It's always a good idea to experiment with different settings and values to find the optimal balance for your gameplay experience.

JavierAlex

JavierAlex

In the wasteland biome, it is nearly impossible to complete a Tier 5 or 6 mission. I'm playing in Navezgane, and when I reached Messiah the Shotgun Messiah store, I was swarmed by approximately 6 hordes, totaling around 350 zombies. I had to use the console command "killall" because the number of zombies and hordes was excessive. In the other biomes, I think I managed to solve the problem by modifying the values halfway for the following command lines, as it slightly decreased the frequency of hordes.
<group name="Zombies">
                <gs min="0" increaseEvery="3">        
                <gs min="70" increaseEvery="4">

<gs min="180" increaseEvery="3">