Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Venturai

Venturai

On 7/1/2023 at 9:48 AM, Picklefart said:

The Red is what I changed which is the min and max count. Though this leads to an insane # of zombies in the wasteland. 

The Blue is what I am going to experiment with to try and control the amount.

This was great, I did make similar changes to mine (love the mincount 20 and maxcount 30 stuff), but I also turned the zombie horde sensing on and as you can imagine, both changes at once spelt death for my wife and I the first night of our new map. Lots of fun though.

This said, anyone else had the problem where a zombie will just disappear? I had it couple of times, most notably at the end of a particular horde. Will try to keep an eye out for the log the next time I see it.

Venturai

Venturai

On 7/1/2023 at 9:48 AM, Picklefart said:

The Red is what I changed which is the min and max count. Though this leads to an insane # of zombies in the wasteland. 

The Blue is what I am going to experiment with to try and control the amount.

This was great, I did make similar changes to mine (love the mincount 20 and maxcount 30 stuff), but I also turned the zombie horde sensing on and as you can imagine, both changes at once spelt death for my wife and I the first night of our new map. Lots of fun though.

This said, anyone else had the problem where a zombie will just disappear? I had it couple of times, most notably at the end of a particular horde. Will try to keep an eye out for the log the next time I see it.

Great fun though.