Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

18 minutes ago, Meescha said:

I dont know if this is a bug with improved hordes or base game, but both times i had improved hordes installed, but during and after a blood moon i get infinite spawning zeds it never ends,  i have game set to 120 minutes per day and 18 hour days, ive had a constant horde for 60+ minutes after blood moon horde, ended up trying to drive across the map hoping to reset it and zeds still spawning, it went so long the entire game completely crashed. and also both times it was a two player group. with a 150-170 ish gamescore each.
Id like to re-nable improved horde but am afraid of another infinite blood moon but also trying to see if i get this without improved hordes

Hmm can't think of anything that might cause this mod-related and I've only gotten 2 reports about it so far. Are you running the latest version of the mod?

The mod doesn't touch blood moons at all so I'm not sure what could be causing it. It could be a vanilla bug but I'm hesitant to say, as that could only be confirmed if there are any reports without the mod.

Do you have a log file from that time that you could share that might provide some insight as to what could be going on? You can find it by opening the console and clicking the "Open Logs Folder" in the top right of the window. Uploading it to pastebin then linking it here would be a good start to try figure out what's going on.

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

18 minutes ago, Meescha said:

I dont know if this is a bug with improved hordes or base game, but both times i had improved hordes installed, but during and after a blood moon i get infinite spawning zeds it never ends,  i have game set to 120 minutes per day and 18 hour days, ive had a constant horde for 60+ minutes after blood moon horde, ended up trying to drive across the map hoping to reset it and zeds still spawning, it went so long the entire game completely crashed. and also both times it was a two player group. with a 150-170 ish gamescore each.
Id like to re-nable improved horde but am afraid of another infinite blood moon but also trying to see if i get this without improved hordes

Hmm can't think of anything that might cause this mod-related and I've only gotten 2 reports about it so far. Are you running the latest version of the mod?

The mod doesn't touch blood moons at all so I'm not sure what could be causing it. It could be a vanilla bug but I'm hesitant to say, as that could only be confirmed it if there are any reports without the mod.

Do you have a log file from that time that you could share that might provide some insight as to what could be going on? You can find it by opening the console and clicking the "Open Logs Folder" in the top right of the window. Uploading it to pastebin then linking it here would be a good start to try figure out what's going on.

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

9 minutes ago, Meescha said:

The mod doesn't touch blood moons at all so I'm not sure what could be causing it. It could be a vanilla bug but I'm hesitant to say, as that could only be confirmed it if there are any reports without the mod.

Do you have a log file from that time that you could share that might provide some insight as to what could be going on? You can find it by opening the console and clicking the "Open Logs Folder" in the top right of the window. Uploading it to pastebin then linking it here would be a good start to try figuring out what's going on.