Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

8 hours ago, JavierAlex said:

Is there any way to disable the mod and enable it when entering missions because when I'm doing a Tier 5 or 4 mission, multiple hordes always arrive while I'm inside the building. I always play on the default Insane difficulty, and the mod is very well made, but I have this issue with it. Is there any configuration to reduce the number of hordes that appear? In one mission, I had approximately 3 hordes appear.

Looking into adding an option to limiting how many hordes can be spawned at a time, though it's not going to be easy to track how many hordes are active for a group of players with the current implementation, so still looking into that one.

How are you gameplay-wise? Are you in a tougher biome and in a town or out in the wilderness? I have got a working implementation of stealthier sound event tracking coming next update that should help with some of these issues (i.e. guns with silencers will work properly).

FilUnderscore

FilUnderscore

8 hours ago, JavierAlex said:

Is there any way to disable the mod and enable it when entering missions because when I'm doing a Tier 5 or 4 mission, multiple hordes always arrive while I'm inside the building. I always play on the default Insane difficulty, and the mod is very well made, but I have this issue with it. Is there any configuration to reduce the number of hordes that appear? In one mission, I had approximately 3 hordes appear.

Looking into adding an option to limiting how many hordes can be spawned at a time, though it's not going to be easy to track how many hordes are active for a group of players with the current implementation. So still looking into that one.

How are you gameplay-wise? Are you in a tougher biome and in a town or out in the wilderness? I have got a working implementation of stealthier sound event tracking coming next update that should help with some of these issues (i.e. guns with silencers will work properly).