Press F to pay respects

cans

Dear comrades!
I don’t know who to write to me. I feel obligated to the person. It seems to me that I have to do at least something.

On November 4, 2021, a person (streamer) died who loved this game. He played it for many years, at least over 5 years. In October 2021, he was admitted to the hospital with Coronavirus. He wrote about it on his channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCls9nfG4p1n9C-5h-t7Hvlg/community?lb=UgyjFXM98gMePQScIV54AaABCQ

He could not be cured. It took us (the viewers) a week to find his relatives and find out the bad news.
He had his own YouTube channel. 500 videos. A significant part of which is dedicated to our game.
He tried to play on the most difficult settings of the game: scorched earth, no merchant. Tried to set the record for 100 days. He was good at it. But he did not have time to do it. His record: 74 days. I will leave a link to the video if it can be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmaZerXerw

I didn't know him personally, but I supported his channel.
I've heard that in some games, dedicated players are posthumously added to the game. Add a character, a merchant or an inscription on a tombstone, or an inscription on a monument in his honor. In honor of the loyal player. I understand that asking the Developers for this is probably too presumptuous .. And I don’t want to look like a beggar .. But I can’t stand aside. If something happened to me, I would be damn pleased if someone wrote about me here.

His name was Paul. Pavel Evgenievich Lazarev. He lived in the city of Krasnoyarsk. It's in Siberia. And he didn't like the winter Biome in the game :)

I would like to immortalize it in the game .. I think that any sign of attention from the developers of the game will do. The coronavirus has claimed too many lives ..
Thanks!

Press F to pay respects...