Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Bodoxic

Bodoxic

didnt need to qoute my self

wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, ive had to move all of my folder to a new drive, is there a way to change the file path from my E drive to my G drive, ive changed the default folder, but they all still say the old path

EDIT: All good i worked it out, just need to change all the file paths in each folder in the modlauncher.cfg file

Bodoxic

Bodoxic

wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, ive had to move all of my folder to a new drive, is there a way to change the file path from my E drive to my G drive, ive changed the default folder, but they all still say the old path

3 minutes ago, Bodoxic said:

All good i worked it out, just need to change all the file paths in each folder in the modlauncher.cfg file