Land Claim Blocks - Assigning Permissions to Allies?

Is it possible? 

I remember back in the day, when all you needed to do in order to move a workbench or chemistry station (etc.) was to wrench it and you could pick it up and place it again. 

Nowadays, of course, the only person able to pick up those types of placeables is the person who places the LCB within that area. The "workaround" is to have the owner-ally break it, and then you place your own.

Eventually, it becomes a juggling act between you and friend(s) due to constantly having to break LCBs (if the server you're on has restrictions) and trying to build on different parts of the base (as an example.) 

My inquiry is based on the situation that:

I'm trying to build the Bloodmoon Horde Base away from our main base (across the street, essentially) but we are allowed 4 total LCBs. Our main base is already "squared-off", so trying to destroy and replace the two LCBs closest to my project won't work (won't reach) and removing myself as an Ally just to make a Bloodmoon Base seems ridiculous. 

So, my initial thought was having the ability to assign people/allies to a LCB (like a very simple type of permissions system - - just add/remove) would be ideal.

For the life of me, it just doesn't seem to make sense as to why this feature isn't part of the game. 

Thank you in advance for any responses!