Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

15 hours ago, falcon470 said:

unfortnatly i dont think its quite that simple, i noticed that, and tried changing it, forgot waht error i got but it did not go well, i eventully managed after messing with the files to gete vehicles to appear and "DRIVE" at 1 mile an hour or so with wheels to the side, fix is more complicated then that im afraid

as in drivable, not just as far as i got, being able to place them, i didnt try repairing them just loaded them up from the creative menu, i fixed the errors that wass causing em not to bee alloweed to be placed some how, got less then desireable reesultss, if youve managed to get few working id love to havee your files, i dont mind if only a few work, 

and by drivable i mean wheels straight normal speed not back to thee future folding wheels, that you can yes drive, but not very fast, moved the same speed basiclly with fuel and without

nah i never said it was that simple, just one of the many things that got broken, for no good reason.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

6 hours ago, falcon470 said:

unfortnatly i dont think its quite that simple, i noticed that, and tried changing it, forgot waht error i got but it did not go well, i eventully managed after messing with the files to gete vehicles to appear and "DRIVE" at 1 mile an hour or so with wheels to the side, fix is more complicated then that im afraid

as in drivable, not just as far as i got, being able to place them, i didnt try repairing them just loaded them up from the creative menu, i fixed the errors that wass causing em not to bee alloweed to be placed some how, got less then desireable reesultss, if youve managed to get few working id love to havee your files, i dont mind if only a few work, 

and by drivable i mean wheels straight normal speed not back to thee future folding wheels, that you can yes drive, but not very fast, moved the same speed basiclly with fuel and without

nah i never said it was taht simple, just one of the many things that got broken, for no good reason.