Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

On 12/16/2023 at 4:19 AM, DedOn7thDay said:

My apologies if this is a repeated question (i couldn't find this anywhere on this thread though)

Any idea why the vehicle mods i.e 5 speed transmission, spark plugs etc, wont go into any vehicles? i have the interceptor, and i tried putting the spark plugs into it, nothing, same with the 5 speed and the military truck, nothing, the gears at the top left stay greyed out, and its mildly infuriating

You're talking about Harry's vehicle mods which wasn't made by the original creator. As i sadly found out as well, some of the vehicles like the sedans don't accept any of his custom mods, the guy that made it probably forgot to or was too lazy to put the rest of the vehicles.

EDIT: apparently that patch was made for an older version of vehicle madness.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

My apologies if this is a repeated question (i couldn't find this anywhere on this thread though)

Any idea why the vehicle mods i.e 5 speed transmission, spark plugs etc, wont go into any vehicles? i have the interceptor, and i tried putting the spark plugs into it, nothing, same with the 5 speed and the military truck, nothing, the gears at the top left stay greyed out, and its mildly infuriating

You're talking about Harry's vehicle mods which wasn't made by the original creator. As i sadly found out as well, some of the vehicles like the sedans don't accept any of his custom mods, the guy that made it probably forgot to or was too lazy to put the rest of the vehicles.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf