Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rinpoo

Rinpoo

12 hours ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

Was thinking of adding a helicopter at some point locked to high tier special repair kit as there is a Helicopter wreck in Vehicle Madness .... Although there are a few Mods about adding flying stuff to the game.

Thanks an Italian Localization would also be a nice addition.

Well we want to have working/partial working Vehicle spawn system back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawns in game but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

The old vehicle spawning system code is still in Vehicle Madness and commented out but is "not going to be supported at all" if users decide to implement and get any issues!!

As stated in the update log for A21 it has become more problematic since A20.3 and onward.

Regards

Ragsy!!

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

I would ask how I reactivate this code then.  I accept the responsibility for the bugginess and will not hound you over it.  It was just a feature my partner and I enjoyed so much.  Finding random trucks and quads, we'd laugh about it.  If this information is somewhere specific that is already written, please point me to that if you can. 

The only two questions I would like to ask beforehand are two simple ones.

1.  After reactivating the code, do I need to start a new world for active spawning to happen?  My default assumption is yes, so if you wish to give a simple yes or no reply, that is fine.

2.  Do I, as the world creator, need to be the only one who re-activates this code, or will I need to help my partner do it as well?  (We both have it installed, so we both have the assets on the private worlds we make.)

Thank you for being so helpful, and it is good to hear this might be back in some form at some point.

Rinpoo

Rinpoo

12 hours ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

Was thinking of adding a helicopter at some point locked to high tier special repair kit as there is a Helicopter wreck in Vehicle Madness .... Although there are a few Mods about adding flying stuff to the game.

Thanks an Italian Localization would also be a nice addition.

Well we want to have working/partial working Vehicle spawn system back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawns in game but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

The old vehicle spawning system code is still in Vehicle Madness and commented out but is "not going to be supported at all" if users decide to implement and get any issues!!

As stated in the update log for A21 it has become more problematic since A20.3 and onward.

Regards

Ragsy!!

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

I would ask how I reactivate this code then.  I accept the responsibility for the bugginess and will not hound you over it.  It was just a feature my partner and I enjoyed so much.  Finding random trucks and quads, we'd laugh about it.  If this information is somewhere specific that is already written, please point me to that if you can. 

The only two questions I would like to ask beforehand are two simple ones.

1.  After reactivating the code, do I need to start a new world for active spawning to happen?  My default assumption is yes, so if you wish to give a simple yes or no reply, that is fine.

2.  Do I, as the world creator, need to be the only one who re-activates this code, or will I need to help my partner do it as well?

Thank you for being so helpful, and it is good to hear this might be back in some form at some point.