Renewing Sedans (A18)

Non-Synthetic Telepath

Renewing Sedans

and Buses (A18)

409429344_7DTDsedans05.thumb.jpg.b8915f573fadc87d432f30965b1ce767.jpg

I wrote a simple modification for server admins who hear too many complaints like:

I can't find any car on the map, all Sedans are already scrapped !!!

Sedan wrecks will be indestructible. Sedans will repair themselves, not respawn, only existing ones.

Now buses and army truck to (from ver 1.04).

BTW. It took more time to write API and tests than to write modifications.

Is the program free of errors - I tried to make it so, but I can not guarantee 100%.

API:

2071995457_7dtdRSPROGRAM.jpg.301e0e1882946d294a702678bfd12a2d.jpg

MORE DETAILS:

1592386041_7dtdRSINFO.jpg.1a7a5c625fb13a6778ffb1b1fad4c153.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oC_igp4x5MAXwW9fuykGzXrx_HtcPWRV

UPDATE

Ver. 1.02. I added Unbreakable Loot Containers (optional). Book shelves and cardboard boxes.

Ver. 1.03. Explosives Zero Blocks Damage (For PVE servers ) (RocketHE , TimedCharge , Dynamite)

Generator "Big Belly" with 20k fuel tank (option steel traps)

Ver. 1.04.

- No more indestructible items , cars.

- Now buses and army truck fix themselves to.

- Fixing cars time of your choice.

- Anvils, engins, crucibles at stack (optional)

- one bugfix

- Compatibile with previous version RS (copy version 1.04 to this same folder, run ,click restore files (uninstal old ver.mod), click install mod )

- UI - small changes , more clarity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

This program is what I was looking for, simple to use, one click and you have the modification installed.

On my PVE server there are raids on the bases although it is forbidden. Dishonest players use explosives.

Could you add an option to remove explosives?

The second thing, if there is no player sector then the solar panels do not work, they do not recharge the batteries. There could be something to do about it.

Hi.

This program is what I was looking for, simple to use, one click and you have the modification installed.

On my PVE server there are raids on the bases although it is forbidden. Dishonest players use explosives.

Could you add an option to remove explosives?

The second thing, if there is no player sector then the solar panels do not work, they do not recharge the batteries. There could be something to do about it.

Hello

RS .Updated to 1.03

1. I did not add the option to remove explosives to keep compatibility with game saves and other modifications, but I changed block dmg to zero. This should solve the problem.(RocketHE , TimedCharge , Dynamite)

2.This solar problem is old as the solar in the game. This should be solve by developers. However, I have added a "temporary solution" for you. I added a "Big Belly" bank generator with a large fuel container. The generator is installed together with steel traps. This should help.

Archived