Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
hron84

hron84

Fix game version name

Hi!

I reinstalled my game because of a PC reinstall, and installed only the following SMX mods (I try to make lesser resource footprint to my game):

• 0-Quartz
  • SMXcore
  • SMXui
  • ZMXuiCP
  • ZMXuiCPBBMxxl 
  • ZMXuiCPSCBC 
  • ZMXuiCPTFS 

On the previous install, I had all the ZMXuiCPBBM* mods installed but as I found out, I need only one modification to my backpack not ALL of them. However, now experiencing an issue: I somehow lost the search bar over my backpack inventory, so I am not able to search items in my backpack by their name, and it is a crucial function to me. Can you help me what do I wrong?

Also: I tried to add SMXmenu also but under A21.2 it collapses all buttons into one, I am not sure if it is a known issue or not. The only thing that is affects my menu screen is the ModManager mod by FilUnderscore.

hron84

hron84

Hi!

I reinstalled my game because of a PC reinstall, and installed only the following SMX mods (I try to make lesser resource footprint to my game):

• 0-Quartz
  • SMXcore
  • SMXui
  • ZMXuiCP
  • ZMXuiCPBBMxxl 
  • ZMXuiCPSCBC 
  • ZMXuiCPTFS 

On the previous install, I had all the ZMXuiCPBBM* mods installed but as I found out, I need only one modification to my backpack not ALL of them. However, now experiencing an issue: I somehow lost the search bar over my backpack inventory, so I am not able to search items in my backpack by their name, and it is a crucial function to me. Can you help me what do I wrong?

Also: I tried to add SMXmenu also but under 21.2 it collapses all buttons into one, I am not sure if it is a known issue or not. The only thing that is affects my menu screen is the ModManager mod by FilUnderscore.