Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
rezaf

rezaf

Grammar

Does anyone else have an issue with using the scrolling inventory modlet with Alpha 21?

It SEEMS to work, but the game does not recognize the additional slots when, for example, I tried to take all the contents of a container and all  non-extended slots were already filled, the game would refuse to take anything from the container.

In a similar manner, the buttons to store everything from the inventory in a container seem bugged as well.

Hopefully an easy fix.

I did a quick test storing 1x Wood in each slot, and at least the game does not seem to "forget" items stored in the additional slots upon reloading a save.

rezaf

rezaf

Grammar

Does anyone else have an issue with using the scrolling inventory modlet with Alpha 21?

It SEEMS to work, but the game does not recognize the additional slots when, for example, I tried to take all the contents of a container and all  non-extended slots were already filled, the game would refuse to take anything from the container.

In a similar manner, the buttons to store everything from the inventory in a container seem bugged as well.

Hopefully an easy fix.

I did a quick fix storing 1x Wood in each slot, and at least the game does not seem to "forget" items stored in the additional slots upon reloading a save.

rezaf

rezaf

It SEEMS to work, but the game does not recognize the additional slots when you, for example, when I tried to take all the contents of a container and all  non-extended slots were already filled, the game would refuse to take anything from the container.

Hopefully an easy fix.

I did a quick fix storing 1x Wood in each slot, and at least the game does not seem to "forget" items stored in the additional slots upon reloading a save.