Game issues need help finding fix please

Killasoljah1

I have an issue I have a server and everything as fine till i think about when 17.2 eperimental dropped next thing i know I have extra trees that the game generated in i guess you would say and they are all floating about one block higher or more.

Now my server was on 17.1 stable so was my end and anyone playing on it also 17.1 some of the trees was a one hit and they drop. others sometimes I would hit some trees and instead it was like I was punching ground and get dirt. I asked other player if they also have floating trees. they said nope everything was fine. They couldnt see the tree id be standing by and other trees they see but they wasnt floating and they also said they see me walking through the tree when on my end it was me walking under it.

I waited for 17.2 not wanting to mess with server just cause i had issues and nobody else and thought maybe when update to 17.2 it will fix. Nope same thing floating trees. So I decided ill hook up my older PC not really good for gaming see if same issue. I logged on everything perfect not one floating tree.

Gaming rig Floating trees for me only

Other none gaming PC map is fine no issue

I did go to steam check the files and said everything was ok

deleted 7 days reinstalled issue still there

reset world before anyone on same issue

I also noticed the other week I went to play a single player save I had and I know everything was good on that map before well when i logged on it its like the game added more trees burnt forest trees in desert foating also and one big tree had been placed in middle of POI i was using as a temp base.

So i have no idea whats causing this and its frustrating me dont know what else to do

here are screenshot you can see the floating trees and in the pic you can also see in distance the terrain is like nope generated and a block high or so none of this on my none gaming rig what can be causing it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27824[/ATTACH]

20190228195151_1_zps4wzc31hl.jpg.59c5e84a0a428e2181359b279e22c74a.jpg

Archived