Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rheyner

Rheyner

1 hour ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

• Modified the Spirit of Vengeance and Amelia's to use chained-quests to separate the ClearPOI quest from the quest to kill the boss. This seems to fix the multiplayer server issue with rallypoint on both quests.

1.1.1.1_rc2 - This is a release candidate (pre-release) version.

Looking forward to your feedback, as in the testing on my own server (with no other modlets installed) it is functioning. As reminder, I am happy to look into any suspected case of modlet conflict, but would just ask that you please point me to the modlet that is conflicting so that I may analyze it and distill the reason for the conflict. The testing that I'm doing at the moment, is on a server with no other modlets installed. I haven't yet worked back up to a heavily modded server. :)

I am aware that the Bunyan's FireAxe and the burning shaft mod aren't working together at the moment (which I consider a minor thing in comparison to recent reports of some quests being wholly broken or interrupting player progress).

Unclickable.
Also my other post is currently on hold xD but tldr until approved. Only using your mods in the 1.1.1.0rc1 above. Still having issues with the Zombie bears.

Server logs error:

2024-10-02T19:47:46 36.732 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "WhiteRiverToC_Bear_Grylls_Claws" did not apply: <append xpath="progression/crafting_skills[@complete_sound='ui_mag_read_set']/crafting_skill[@name='craftingFood']/display_entry[@name_key='foodT1-1,foodT1-2,foodT1-3,foodT1-4,foodT1-5']/unlock_entry[@unlock_tier='1']/@item"  (line 15 at pos 6)
2024-10-02T19:47:46 36.734 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "WhiteRiverToC_Bear_Grylls_Claws" did not apply: <append xpath="progression/crafting_skills[@complete_sound='ui_mag_read_set']/crafting_skill[@name='craftingFood']/display_entry[@name_key='foodT2-1,foodT2-2,foodT2-3,foodT2-4,foodT2-5']/unlock_entry[@unlock_tier='1']/@item"  (line 16 at pos 6)

Edit:

Narrowed it down to when I craft the Steel Knuckles I'll get this error:

2024-10-02T19:03:09 4528.006 EXC Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: _value
Parameter name: _value
  at PooledBinaryWriter.Write (System.String _value) [0x00003] in <e8e43063270440388d2e6b7642da1a62>:0 
  at NetPackageGameEventRequest.write (PooledBinaryWriter _bw) [0x00007] in <e8e43063270440388d2e6b7642da1a62>:0 
  at NetConnectionSimple.WriteToStream (System.Int32 streamIndex, System.Int32 packageIndex, System.Int32& packagesToSend, NetPackage& package, PooledBinaryWriter& writer, System.IO.MemoryStream& stream) [0x0007e] in <e8e43063270440388d2e6b7642da1a62>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
NetConnectionSimple:WriteToStream(Int32, Int32, Int32&, NetPackage&, PooledBinaryWriter&, MemoryStream&)
NetConnectionSimple:taskSerialize(ThreadInfo)
ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart(Object)

They could be T1 -> T6 and I'll be the same error.

Rheyner

Rheyner

1 hour ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

• Modified the Spirit of Vengeance and Amelia's to use chained-quests to separate the ClearPOI quest from the quest to kill the boss. This seems to fix the multiplayer server issue with rallypoint on both quests.

1.1.1.1_rc2 - This is a release candidate (pre-release) version.

Looking forward to your feedback, as in the testing on my own server (with no other modlets installed) it is functioning. As reminder, I am happy to look into any suspected case of modlet conflict, but would just ask that you please point me to the modlet that is conflicting so that I may analyze it and distill the reason for the conflict. The testing that I'm doing at the moment, is on a server with no other modlets installed. I haven't yet worked back up to a heavily modded server. :)

I am aware that the Bunyan's FireAxe and the burning shaft mod aren't working together at the moment (which I consider a minor thing in comparison to recent reports of some quests being wholly broken or interrupting player progress).

Unclickable.
Also my other post is currently on hold xD but tldr until approved. Only using your mods in the 1.1.1.0rc1 above. Still having issues with the Zombie bears.

Server logs error:

2024-10-02T19:47:46 36.732 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "WhiteRiverToC_Bear_Grylls_Claws" did not apply: <append xpath="progression/crafting_skills[@complete_sound='ui_mag_read_set']/crafting_skill[@name='craftingFood']/display_entry[@name_key='foodT1-1,foodT1-2,foodT1-3,foodT1-4,foodT1-5']/unlock_entry[@unlock_tier='1']/@item"  (line 15 at pos 6)
2024-10-02T19:47:46 36.734 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "WhiteRiverToC_Bear_Grylls_Claws" did not apply: <append xpath="progression/crafting_skills[@complete_sound='ui_mag_read_set']/crafting_skill[@name='craftingFood']/display_entry[@name_key='foodT2-1,foodT2-2,foodT2-3,foodT2-4,foodT2-5']/unlock_entry[@unlock_tier='1']/@item"  (line 16 at pos 6)