Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RippedWarrior

RippedWarrior

12 hours ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

I took a look at Everdeen's and found some of the meshes needed to be synced back up to vanilla. This is what was causing them to show up invisible. I also double checked that it is showing up on the wheel of both Forest Prince and Bambi's Compound Bow. I'll have release candidate published tomorrow with the changes. Admittedly, I did not find any specific reason why it wouldn't be showing up for you on Bambi's wheel. Being that both the bow and the arrows are custom items, I'm struggling to imagine how another modlet could be conflicting cause this. Are there any errors or warnings in your console log on the server side to give a clue?  I appreciate you taking the time to post to tell me of the problem you've ran into.

Answer is here I think, it has do with the combined mod - WhiteRiverToC-combined

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/12269-white-river-tools-of-citizenship-quests-12-multiple-languages/?do=findComment&comment=573045

RippedWarrior

RippedWarrior

12 hours ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

I took a look at Everdeen's and found some of the meshes needed to be synced back up to vanilla. This is what was causing them to show up invisible. I also double checked that it is showing up on the wheel of both Forest Prince and Bambi's Compound Bow. I'll have release candidate published tomorrow with the changes. Admittedly, I did not find any specific reason why it wouldn't be showing up for you on Bambi's wheel. Being that both the bow and the arrows are custom items, I'm struggling to imagine how another modlet could be conflicting cause this. Are there any errors or warnings in your console log on the server side to give a clue?  I appreciate you taking the time to post to tell me of the problem you've ran into.

Answer is here I think, it has do with the combined mod - WhiteRiverToC-combined