Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Draconuz

Draconuz

add extra information.

Could someone please explain how this works?  I've tried both downloads one at a time.  extracted each of them, nothing.  Deleted all the files, then went into 7d2d Whiteriver Toc folder with both of them at different times and put all the files from there into my mods folder.  Nothing works.  I seem to be one of the only people who can't figure this out.  I've started from scratch 8 times now running back and forth to the trader and completing my first quest to try and kick things off.  I even have it set as my only mod.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
Edit:
I do see the tab and I can click on it, but there are no challenges on it.  

Draconuz

Draconuz

Could someone please explain how this works?  I've tried both downloads one at a time.  extracted each of them, nothing.  Deleted all the files, then went into 7d2d Whiteriver Toc folder with both of them at different times and put all the files from there into my mods folder.  Nothing works.  I seem to be one of the only people who can't figure this out.  I've started from scratch 8 times now running back and forth to the trader and completing my first quest to try and kick things off.  I even have it set as my only mod.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.