Problems spawning a prefab

SkyeWolfe

Hello, I am trying to spawna prefab into a running A17.1 stable MP dedicated server. I tried using the built in dynamics method, but upon relog the prefab has disappeared (pretty sure that this only works for single player, but figured I'd try anyways).

I also installed Bad Company and used the bc-import command (bc-import prison_01)it tells me that there was an error executing the command. The console log printout shows

2019-02-17T17:14:07 13156.474 INF (BCM) Error in BCImport.Execute: System.MissingFieldException: Field '.SleeperVolume.chunkPadding' not found. at BCM.Commands.BCImport.CopyIntoLocal (.Prefab _prefab, .World _world, Vector3i _pos, Int32 _rot) [0x00000] in :0 at BCM.Commands.BCImport.InsertPrefab (.World world, .Prefab prefab, Vector3i pos, Int32 rot) [0x00000] in :0 at BCM.Commands.BCImport.Process () [0x00000] in :0 at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in :0

I also tried to load a local game, and do the dynamicprefab option. However when I uploaded the map to the server the build collapsed.

Archived