Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ALo

ALo

continuing my comment above,

I have even noticed this effect on startup. i set cvar log values so i could watch what was going on and i noticed the values load 3x on startup.  they load once normally, then reload again for no reason and its an additive value, then they reload a third time from zero (so normally again). However when i enter or leave a vehicle that same reloading of values occurs and it causes an additive affect to occur on my cvar values. Its really odd and i cant see anything that would point to what is causing it.  Any ideas? or how to protect against it?

ALo

ALo

continuing my comment above,

I have even noticed this effect on startup. i set cvar log values so i could watch what was going on and i noticed the values load 3x.  they load once normally, then reload again for no reason and its additive, then they reload a third time from zero (so normally again). However when i enter or leave a vehicle that same reloading of values occurs and it causes an additive affect to occur on my cvar values. Its really odd and i cant see anything that would point to what is causing it.  Any ideas? or how to protect against it?