Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Wrought

Wrought

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

Power armor frames can be found in most of the same places you loot the actual pieces. And the power armor stands are guaranteed to have them. So either someone threw them out not noticing what they were or you've somehow missed the several POIs that have these stands in them, with most of them being questable which means you can reset the POI to loot them again. I've never had anyone complain about the frames being hard to get.

Are power armor frames an environmental asset that you have to salvage or do they drop in loot bags? I had assumed they were something you looted from containers or corpses. I'm not sure what you mean by a power armor stand.

Also, do you know whether POI spawns are biome specific?  Shortly after we started the server, it occurred to me that perhaps we had shot ourselves in the foot content wise by only having the wasteland biome to play in and that perhaps there were dozens, if not more, POIs that we would never see because they potentially were not coded to spawn in the wasteland.

I had meant to mention the frustration you must feel with having the rug constantly pulled out from underneath your mod by TFP code changes.  Thanks again for being a mod creator.

Edit:  A question I've been meaning to ask for a while now.  When you post an update and suggest a new game world "to be safe", does that include new player characters or would resetting the world be sufficient?  We designed the server we are on for a 3 month haul start to finish.  I think I can talk the group into resetting the world, but starting over from level 300 each time you post a significant update is a definitive "no".

Wrought

Wrought

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

Power armor frames can be found in most of the same places you loot the actual pieces. And the power armor stands are guaranteed to have them. So either someone threw them out not noticing what they were or you've somehow missed the several POIs that have these stands in them, with most of them being questable which means you can reset the POI to loot them again. I've never had anyone complain about the frames being hard to get.

Are power armor frames an environmental asset that you have to salvage or do they drop in loot bags? I had assumed they were something you looted from containers or corpses. I'm not sure what you mean by a power armor stand.

Also, do you know whether POI spawns are biome specific?  Shortly after we started the server, it occurred to me that perhaps we had shot ourselves in the foot content wise by only having the wasteland biome to play in and that perhaps there were dozens, if not more, POIs that we would never see because they potentially were not coded to spawn in the wasteland.

I had meant to mention the frustration you must feel with having the rug constantly pulled out from underneath your mod by TFP code changes.  Thanks again for being a mod creator.