Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AnEnragedKiwi

AnEnragedKiwi

Giving photo for context of listed glitch, potentially related to mod?

19 hours ago, bdubyah said:

You can look at the top of dialogs.xml in Wasteland's Config folder.

Have you died? Each death adds a small decrease to your max HP for a time. You can view it in the extended stats screen.

There have been a few occasions where we have, but it seemed mostly to be an issue whenever we were irradiated, got poisoning, healed and still noticed the health was missing.

We're also running into another issue that we're not sure though is with the mod itself or the game itself beginning to break. But now on many occasions with POIs and missions to clear them out (namely tier V's), the POI will not fully regenerate, entire chunks of it will be missing, and it seems to be primarily with I myself the host not being able to see them and even being able to fall through the world itself.
Attempted to upload a photo via the 'insert image from URL' but wouldn't let me, but a photo is here for context.
https://imgur.com/a/EsOKfhv

18 hours ago, bdubyah said:

You can look at the top of dialogs.xml in Wasteland's Config folder.

Have you died? Each death adds a small decrease to your max HP for a time. You can view it in the extended stats screen.

There have been a few occasions where we have, but it seemed mostly to be an issue whenever we were irradiated, got poisoning, healed and still noticed the health was missing.

We're also running into another issue that we're not sure though is with the mod itself or the game itself beginning to break. But now on many occasions with POIs and missions to clear them out (namely tier V's), the POI will not fully regenerate, entire chunks of it will be missing, and it seems to be primarily with I myself the host not being able to see them and even being able to fall through the world itself.