Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShinOkami

ShinOkami

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

The way it is setup is if you drift too far away they will spawn another wave. So try and stay close and take out what is there. I may end up removing it as it doesn't quite work how I would like, but we'll see.

There is no easy way to change it. The corpse blocks left after the bodies disappear don't despawn on their own. So you need to chop them up or use some explosives to clean them up. I've thought about removing the corpse block bits altogether and just have the bodies stay a touch longer, but that would mean on horde nights you'd get almost no loot. I think I can set a % chance on if the corpse block gets created when the body disappears, so maybe I could lower that so you wouldn't get one 100% of the time.

Thanks Mate! Would there be a command that i could use next time to purge all the body's as a server owner? As cant rely on players cleaning up their own body's. 

ShinOkami

ShinOkami

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

The way it is setup is if you drift too far away they will spawn another wave. So try and stay close and take out what is there. I may end up removing it as it doesn't quite work how I would like, but we'll see.

There is no easy way to change it. The corpse blocks left after the bodies disappear don't despawn on their own. So you need to chop them up or use some explosives to clean them up. I've thought about removing the corpse block bits altogether and just have the bodies stay a touch longer, but that would mean on horde nights you'd get almost no loot. I think I can set a % chance on if the corpse block gets created when the body disappears, so maybe I could lower that so you wouldn't get one 100% of the time.

Thanks Mate!