Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
silvers4640

silvers4640

Just want to start of by saying thank you for this mod. Really enjoy it so far when things are working ok. Not sure if this is a server issue or client issue but sometimes missions will start then the POI wont refresh. Also had issues where the radiated zombie showed up and started taking my health. I ran away until my health stopped draining. Then ran back and all the zombies were gone and i couldnt clear the mission. Unfortunately I reset the server completely thinking it was something wrong with my settings or something. With the new server save some of the same things are starting to happen. What do you need me to upload so I can figure out what im doing wrong? https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSALRPVVBdPLhKaFUAC4bOCdLtFn-pF6cEDV5ElWArRNB1Jgci6quzXfCc88ZOIY98ORmdgYuysy_tG/pub

Edit: Forgot to mention wasteland mod a21.1

silvers4640

silvers4640

Just want to start of by saying thank you for this mod. Really enjoy it so far when things are working ok. Not sure if this is a server issue or client issue but sometimes missions will start then the POI wont refresh. Also had issues where the radiated zombie showed up and started taking my health. I ran away until my health stopped draining. Then ran back and all the zombies were gone and i couldnt clear the mission. Unfortunately I reset the server completely thinking it was something wrong with my settings or something. With the new server save some of the same things are starting to happen. What do you need me to upload so I can figure out what im doing wrong? 

Edit: Forgot to mention wasteland mod a21.1

silvers4640

silvers4640

Just want to start of by saying thank you for this mod. Really enjoy it so far when things are working ok. Not sure if this is a server issue or client issue but sometimes missions will start then the POI wont refresh. Also had issues where the radiated zombie showed up and started taking my health. I ran away until my health stopped draining. Then ran back and all the zombies were gone and i couldnt clear the mission. Unfortunately I reset the server completely thinking it was something wrong with my settings or something. With the new server save some of the same things are starting to happen. What do you need me to upload so I can figure out what im doing wrong?