New Modlets- from stompbox108

stompbox108

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting my modlets. Hope someone out there can appreciate them and possibly I can get feedback to take some of them to the next level.

The Link

here is what you will find.

need4speed- Increased the speed for the motorbike, truck, and gyrocopter as well as improve their gas consumption. I left the bicycle and minibike alone because they seemed good where they are at.

progressionmod- this mod simply increased the number of skill points earned per level, currently it is set at 5, but to be honest you could lower it to 2-3 and still do well in the game.

runningmod- This one is kinda my favorite. I increased the running and walking speed ( also affects swimming), The running is insanely fast but it's fun. This is version 1.0 and my plan is to make a new pill that will buff these speeds for a short period of time but if you are bored try it out.

stack_increase- This simply increased the stack size for most items to 5000, and resources to 10000, a bit high I know but makes organizing easy now.

Superfoods- I liked this modlet. it challenged me to organize several xml files to make it work. Basically I added 2 new mutant foods, and created a recipe for the mutant foods that restores food/water stats 100%( a new Super Meat Stew ). You can look to see in the xml where to find them in the game, or don't and be surprised. I also added the Supercorn seed to the group of where you can find them, I hated it being found in a POI I never found yet in my game. Oh and I also added a recipe so you can craft and plant snowberry seeds.

supertools- is the last modlet. I basically beefed up some tools and my favorite the iron club. Again I see this as a version 1.0 with my plan to add a specific skill/perk to craft these specific tools at a higher level. it will make sense when you use them it makes life real easy.

again hope you like them, I appreciate the feedback. I don't know if they will have problems with other modlets but they all work together in SP and MP games

-------Update 1.13.19-------

NEW MODLET - supertools2.0

I am very pleased to share my update to the supertools.

This version is a great addition to later stages of playing. What I have done is now adding a new perk under intelligence. This perk now unlocks the recipes once you reach level 130 ( of course you can always change that ) The recipes are new.

Each new tool has only one area which is their God like strength. here is an example.

The new club is best at bashing entities, but not good at breaking down blocks or harvesting ( still uses the same spec as the ironclub for those areas ), Now the wrench is improved with harvesting but not so much as a melee weapon. The Axe is great on blocks esp trees but again on entities not really better than the steel axe, and on and on for each tool.

The tools include club,wrench,machete, axe, pickaxe, and shovel

Each tool has a faster swing, and only slight stamina drain, except for power swings, that eats your stamina up very quickly. Also the degrading is almost nill so that is awesome.

Hope that made sense. This way you will want more than one tool to your collection.

I also included the increase in magazine size in case you like that adjustment and plan on removing the old mod version.

the link is the same as above. Enjoy!!!

------Update 1.14.19-------

New Correction/update. need4speed

As I was looking into Neuzeitmensch issue, I saw that Gas consumption was huge, like the game defaults. So I reviewed my xpath and sure enough I needed to make some adjustments. Now gas consumption and tank capacity are wonderful and you can ride free all day long.

I updated the modlet in my link. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.

------Update 1.15.19------

Two updates today. One I found and fixed a bug in my Superfood Modlet. There was an issue where it was overriding and cancelling out ability to craft or cook other foods. The Modlet has been updated.

I am also pleased to say I was able to create my runningmod2.0

The difference between versions is that now to have this ability you need to earn a new Perk ( I had to add it under the Stealth Perk only because that is where the space was. I really wanted it under craftsmanship ) This will open up the recipe for "The Flash" since your ability to run will be similar. Also since you are taking a pill. You are on the clock and this ability will only last for 2 min. Had to add a little bit of a challenge. And it still drains your stamina. Lets face it you are not really Super Human. Hope you like it.

The Link

i try last night need for speed

if I do not press the turbo button, the vehicles hardly move forward. It looks like the tires are spinning. No idea what I can do?

what version are you trying it on? I made it for A17. Do you have any other modlets? Wonder what it could be, the modlet is pretty simple it just changes the velocity setting and fuel consumption setting.

Okay I just went into my game and I tried the truck,motorbike, and the gyrocopter. All seem to be working as planned. Sorry not sure what else to say. Hopefully someone with more xpath experience can help trouble shoot this.

Archived