Can i edit entity xml file to remove body dama of zeds?

archimp

I suppose it depends on which method you are using to modify the damage.

Personally, the way I'd go about it would be to just copy this:

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="body"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="legs"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="arms"/>

...into an effect_group for each tool/weapon. That'd make it so only headshots did damage.

There are probably less tedious ways to accomplish this, but this will at least achieve your goal.

well, the whole thing should look like this:

<effect_group>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="body"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="legs"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="arms"/>

</effect_group>

...but yes, you just add that to the end section of each weapon, and that *should* make it so that only headshots do damage.

I was just looking through the tags, and it urns out that i had them wrong. the correct code wold be:

<effect_group>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="upperbody"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_subtract" value="1" tags="lowerbody"/>

</effect_group>

Archived