Help pls Game crashes

Stranger

Hello! I have such a problem even from 16.4 alpha and it ran into a17. Th epoint is that when I try to enter character menu(one with character to put clothes and see stats) any way by pressing "B" or going through menu whatever game freezes for 1-2 mins or even freezes that bad that only way to do something is restart PC. Help pls, I Dont know what to do with this bug, and by the way if any devs would see this, can you pls fix food...idk how a person can eat that much food...

Hello! I have such a problem even from 16.4 alpha and it ran into a17. Th epoint is that when I try to enter character menu(one with character to put clothes and see stats) any way by pressing "B" or going through menu whatever game freezes for 1-2 mins or even freezes that bad that only way to do something is restart PC. Help pls, I Dont know what to do with this bug, and by the way if any devs would see this, can you pls fix food...idk how a person can eat that much food...

What OS are you running? What are your hardware specs? Laptop/Desktop?

My GF was having the same problem. She was running Lubuntu on a laptop with 4GB of RAM using version 16.04 LTS. I added 8GB of swap space to her machine and had her update to 18.04 LTS and it seems to have mostly solved the issue for her. In any case, make sure you have the most recent updates for your OS.

What OS are you running? What are your hardware specs? Laptop/Desktop?

My GF was having the same problem. She was running Lubuntu on a laptop with 4GB of RAM using version 16.04 LTS. I added 8GB of swap space to her machine and had her update to 18.04 LTS and it seems to have mostly solved the issue for her. In any case, make sure you have the most recent updates for your OS.

Well I have PC Windows 7 all system requirments are complete...Intel core i5-2310 2.9 Ghz GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2Gb 8 Gb RAM

Archived