• Crash On Startup

JamesRenkov
    • Version: Alpha 21

Whenever I try and launch the game, im greeted with this screen everytime, ive verified integrity of games files at least 5 times, restarted my PC twice, I've ticked off a box where i run the game as an admin, and ive also made sure my graphics driver was up to date. the file uploaded is a screenshot of my game after it tries to launch for about 15 seconds. my other computer which could barely run the game and had a lot of inferior components could at least still run it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

First thing to try is using the launcher and disable EAC. See if that fixes your problem. With the size of the image, we really can't see anything in it enough to tell what it is or says other than the EAC loading screen.

1 hour ago, 3ternalDamned said:

First thing to try is using the launcher and disable EAC. See if that fixes your problem. With the size of the image, we really can't see anything in it enough to tell what it is or says other than the EAC loading screen.

Nevermind now? it was like some error when i launched it regularly over some code that was something like ooxooo, but when i just launched it normally about 20 minutes ago it worked fine and i even loaded into a world perfectly fine without a crash? must've just been some weird bug that fixed itself.