Summary: I did build a defense base, when I was building the roof I did take a block and roof colapses, but I also destroyed the walls, front and corridor.
Game Version: (A21 b313)
OS/Version: (Windows 11)
CPU Model: Ryzen 7 2700x
System Memory: 8 GB
GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia RTX 3080 10 GB
Screen Resolution: (Width and Height such as 3440x1040)
Video Settings: High
Game mode: local game
Did you wipe old saves? (Yes/No) YES
Did you start a new game? (Yes/No) YES
Did you validate your files? (Yes/No) YES
Are you using any mods? (Yes/No) NO
I did build a defense base, when I was building the roof I did take a block and roof colapses, but I also destroyed the walls, front and corridor.
Only things that were solid based on ground stay in place.
Normal behaviour would be to just the roof to collapse.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Build a stair of 3 with and 6 tall
2) Build a corridor of 3 wide and 15 long
3) Build a front as 3 with and 5 tall
4. Build walls as 4 tall
5. Attach roof with front at height of 3, then build with wood base block.
6. Remove block that is touching the front, roof will colapse and will be destroying blocks below them.
Actual result: Walls and corridors will be destriyed with roof colapsing
Expected result: Just roof should be colapsed