• Can not create a player profile

panther

Hello, my name is David and i have been having problems with creating a player profile. At first i wanted to play with mods, but console showed some errors about deleting my player profiles. I didnt think anything of it so i kept doing same @%$# as always. I started by creating a player profile but console showed an error: "EXC IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array."  I also uploaded an image of that error. Then, i researched a little bit and found that i can delete my player profiles in %appdata% folders, or by deleting it with metod: play>show game launcher>tools>clean game data>player profiles. So basically i tried it and now i tried again. I clicked on player profiles in options and now i could go further. A player profile menu appeared, so i clicked on create, put a name and again when i clicked on create, another two lines of error appeared in console: "ERR [XUi] Error while updating window group 'archetypes': "  and  "EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Ok, so I tried removing all the mods, reinstalled the game twice, verified integrity of files, i tried previous version, but it still shows the error. I would be happy if you could look into it. Thank you. (btw sorry i cant upload both images of errors)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.