High level zombies on day 1

AshaMarie

I started new game on new patch and did my usual looting and getting some things to sell so I can grab a trader quest later. When I got to the trader, I was greeted by cops running really fast, snakes, super birds that took many club swings to kill unlike the normal versions, and half of the zombies that can sprint during day time which I think are those ferals or whatever they are called. I was quickly destroyed and when I came back, I had like a spitting cop 2 snakes, super bird, and 3 sprinting zombies waiting to kill me near the bag. How is this even possible on the first day?

Normal difficulty with only difference being I have 120-minute days instead of default 60. This gives me more time to mess around but makes night time last twice as long. I went inside the trader and killed them with a bow and got out of that area soon as I could.

In which biome were you ? Wasteland can be very dangerous even during the first days. And what is a "super bird" :D ? This kind of thing, I guess :

latest?cb=20140415133633

So there is a vulture that vomits like the cops do. Real annoying on horde night because you will be seeing vomit, and start looking for the cop, only to be attacked by a mangy pigeon.

That sux! Those cops are ridiculous enough. Now zombie pigeon vomit, how many more can they invent "just because" . Its a poor excuse ," it doesnt do enough damage, oh just make it puke then!"

Wouldnt mind him above flying around though, have half a chance to hit him with a bow!

Archived