Hey! Where's our MadMole video?

LuckyStar

Considering YOUR very long history with the game, it's weird I find no videos from you anywhere? ;)

True, though I have made some videos for important bug reports that still exist today and have plenty of screenshots of my own unique creations in which no one has ever replicated... like the underground pyramid which took forever to make.

E325024BCD338CA0D73D7C100FBB2378149A1992

That tiny little speck in the middle of the pyramid... that's a person, just to show the true scale of the thing.

And I do have a youtube channel with my own videos of me riding my motorcycle... I just don't feel like I have the right kind of personality for a gaming channel, and I don't have time to play games all the time like other ppl.

Basically, what I'm saying is... I don't do things I know I'm not qualified for.

Is it just me or did that sound creepy to anyone else?

I think it was just you :p

- - - Updated - - -

See, but you can't hear him ramble over his keyboard...

MX Cherry Blue keys aren't for gamers. End of story.

Sigh, a joke is a joke but seriously, that's a bit over the top don't ya think? Or maybe you are just truly hard of hearing?

True, though I have made some videos for important bug reports that still exist today and have plenty of screenshots of my own unique creations in which no one has ever replicated... like the underground pyramid which took forever to make.

That tiny little speck in the middle of the pyramid... that's a person, just to show the true scale of the thing.

And I do have a youtube channel with my own videos of me riding my motorcycle... I just don't feel like I have the right kind of personality for a gaming channel, and I don't have time to play games all the time like other ppl.

Basically, what I'm saying is... I don't do things I know I'm not qualified for.

gHXakni.gif

Heh, forgot about that thing...

...didn't cheat to make it, either, if I recall...

Some of the worst players are more entertaining to watch cause they have better reactions and can be crazy, silly, etc. Watching random guy scream from jump scare of zombie ambush is fun too.

J.C's. Channel on youtube is like that. He has died 10 times I think, but kids and families love him. He's like a modern Mr. Rogers, easy to listen to and has some unique internal plots and characters.

Ok... Thats sick! Must have taken a bit of time ;).

As for personality, I'll just say this: Z-Nation is my favorite 7d2d streamer! Talk is overrated... I dont want a talk show. I want a game show...

With that said, I myself have no intention of ever becoming a streamer. I got enough work to do already.

I was just messing with you :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9-E0i3MUDgQA-0PlZ-TZA

and no, it's not me lol. I get asked that alot.

I've followed his videos for a good year now. A lot... and I mean a lot... of builds. I love the little sotry lines he comes up with along the way. They are ridiculous sometimes, but hilarious as well. Delicious and moist, from what I've been told.

Shouldn't we be getting one by now?

mc7lrrR.gif

You know... just to touch bases and stuff?

Maybe tell us what TFP are doing?

Communication is the key to a successful relationship.

At least let us know how the beard's coming along.

Is he rocking a Christmas one?

We're taking some much needed time off, planning A18 features, fixing a17 bugs, and getting ready for Christmas.

Why do you even want to watch Madmole play? He's terrible at the game.

You really think the videos I've shown is me trying to play the game properly? I'm showing people stuff, talking and trying to be entertaining by deliberately doing stupid ♥♥♥♥ not trying to survive or whatever it is that makes one good at the game FFS. I already made dead is dead series and guess what, I never died. I'm a pro at 17.

Archived