Spiders Modlets

Spider

PVP Friendly Head Shot Only Modlet-

https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/JZMOD-Head-Shots-Modlet.git

This modlet adds one Perk to your agility page that all players will always have. This perk increases the bonus head damage to ONLY ZOMBIES. It also decreases the damage to ONLY ZOMBIE body's and legs to 1. This does not change zombie health amounts. This does not effect PVP. This does not effect any trap damage or effects.

Clarification -Traps and all other damage will effect zombies like normal.

For sure. I will.

Looking for it to be when on insane that headshot/melee headshots take as much as warrior/nomadish would be.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there also a way to just add a headshot multiplier and remove the body shots/ leg shots from 1 to just normal. Would just like to have headshots be worth more without being like bullet sponges

Would I just remove these lines " <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-100" level="1" tags="upperbody"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-100" level="1" tags="lowerbody"/>"

If I didn't want the body damage altered with or what would I change it too?

And I can change this line the "15" higher or lower depending how I would like it... <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="15" level="1" tags="head"/>

Also I think 15 is a bit too high. I would change it myself but not sure which line to change.

The reason I say that is on nomad without your modlet with a iron club is 4 hits (left click) for headshot kill and 2 hits (power attack) for a headshot kill.

But with your modlet on nomad or insane it's only one hit for either standard or power attack. Maybe should decrease to 5-10?

• 9 months later...

Archived