No mods for Steel pickaxe?

max64800

Sorry, but that's false. Once I was maxed out in my perks in A16 with a level 600 pick I was 1 shotting stone voxels all day lol

Are you 100% sure that that was with default block durability and no XML edits/mods that would affect it? Because my result was consistantly the same across each iteration of A16...

-edit

For clarity a stone VOXEL means part of the terrain/underground, the surface boulders are a VERY diffrent matter

Oh yeah I was meaning before you got to that point I didn't add that lol. Once you maxed yeah 1-shotting all day. I've never maxed out mining traits in 17 yet. I am curious too lol

- - - Updated - - -

Are you 100% sure that that was with default block durability and no XML edits/mods that would affect it? Because my result was consistantly the same across each iteration of A16...

I can 100% confirm I was, and my friends I played with, one-shotting nodes with high-quality steel picks with maxed out mining stuff in 16 without mods or durability edits.

Oh yeah I was meaning before you got to that point I didn't add that lol. Once you maxed yeah 1-shotting all day. I've never maxed out mining traits in 17 yet. I am curious too lol

- - - Updated - - -

I can 100% confirm I was, and my friends I played with, one-shotting nodes with high-quality steel picks with maxed out mining stuff in 16 without mods or durability edits.

See my edit above: a voxel means part of the terrain and not a surface boulder (the ones that break down in stages)

Oh you mean underground? I'm pretty sure it worked the same way but not too sure. It's been a while, and after day 7 I had enough stone and iron to build 500 world wonders back then so I stopped mining underground for the last 5 months I played 16 lol.

That explains a lot, simple mistake to make if you are not intrested in game development/dont have a working knowlage of the term 'voxel' ect

That explains a lot, simple mistake to make if you are not intrested in game development/dont have a working knowlage of the term 'voxel' ect

You should learn how to spell before trying to low-key insult somebody. I stated I was pretty sure it still worked the same way, underground, just not 100% confident in remembering or not.

You should learn how to spell before trying to low-key insult somebody. I stated I was pretty sure it still worked the same way, underground, just not 100% confident in remembering or not.

I was speaking about underground. I can pull up old twitch vods of mine to show that I was one shotting them in A16.4, the surface boulders were one shot breaks, but took 3 to completely destroy.

I was not trying to insult you... take a step back and re read what i wrote.

I was speaking about underground. I can pull up old twitch vods of mine to show that I was one shotting them in A16.4, the surface boulders were one shot breaks, but took 3 to completely destroy.

Thats really odd, can anyone else weigh in on this as it really dosent match my experiance. (or better boot up vanilla 16.4, give yourself maxed mining skills and miner 69er and 600 steel pick and test how many swings it takes to mine a voxel of stone)

Archived