What happens to the zombie?

calebelt

Yeah lmao its at the top. Bring a bunch of 7.62 ammo! XD It was "Oh. There are bears. In cages. That are open. Well. This is going to be fun."

ANd sure people do like the gore blocks, but it's a case of they didn't work the way they were intended to work, ate extra memory, and more than not people didn't like having to fight zombies for 10 mins, spend 30 mins cleaning, 10 mins killing, 30 mins cleaning. It would be nice for those that do like them to mod em in, but I really think it's better off for the main game to not have them. I am down for bodies being on the ground longer, since ragdolls don't generally take as much resource than generated gore blocks (and they clean themselves). I would think anyway.

Okay let me just play devil's advocate for a second.

**Disclaimer**

I hate Gore Blocks and am glad to see them gone.

What if there was a compromise?

Let's say we got Gore blocks back but they de-spawn after a time.

Maybe longer than animal gore blocks. Half a day or something?

You could leave them and eventually they'd clean themselves up.

That kiiiiinda solves one problem and gives both sides something.

Still leaves the other though.

They didn't work!

Maybe with jumping/stacking zombies in A17 gore blocks really would do the job they were intended to do.

Mean, the gore blocks before a17 were fine, they gave glue and fertilizer resources, some exp for cleaning them and worked as a prolonged container (now the loot bags vanish much faster so if one drops during horde night prepare to get nothing). However the old old goreblocks that stacked into a wall, those were bad.

You can still harvest dead bodies before they disappear for the same stuff.

Well, I've just seen videos but I've seen like corpses on streets where i think you could get bones or something from them not sure what but the player never did anything with these.

Sorry for the revive here, bored at work and checking what I missed over the weekend, but...

I loved gore blocks for bones, would take all day, everyday. Bones=Glue=Duct Tape, and Poppa loves me some Duct Tape lol

Yeah that's a whole separate issue isn't it?

The distinct lack of Duct Tape!

I'm just modding this!

Screw it!

Vending machines now stock Duct Tape.

Yay!

Yeah that's a whole separate issue isn't it?

The distinct lack of Duct Tape!

I'm just modding this!

Screw it!

Vending machines now stock Duct Tape.

Yay!

I'm too much of a purist for this. Example: when the table saw was broke, I spawned one in and removed the resources from my inventory lol

I'm too much of a purist for this. Example: when the table saw was broke, I spawned one in and removed the resources from my inventory lol

What's not purist about having an option to buy Tape if there's a glaring imbalance regarding bones?

So long as the price is high enough, it's still a challenge.

Archived