Question about Base

Trixtah

Hello i have main ask is this better to find POI for base or just try to make your own base , or just live in poi and in the meantime try to make own base in other place . Thanks for answers , also what should i build to survive the horde when i live in POI ? :) Version Alpha 17

It depends. I do either or, if you do a POI find a 2-story one which you can knock out any stair case leading to you and put some wooden bars on the outside to walk on/shoot from; spikes on the bottom where they will enter wil be enough and cheap.

https://ibb.co/KrskKZ0 < that started on day 7 horde on Warrior difficulty with increased spawning with the wood core and survived well. I just added more spikes and the cobblestone wall and more spikes. Spikes stack nicely, esp the iron ones. The goal is to cheaply slow down the horde getting to you as much as possible, while giving you 80-95-100% combat time (you shooting them with arrows etc). You wont survive without spikes/combat, but you will if you utilize them and the encivronment.

It depends. Look for concrete or heavy brick. If you can't find one, then make something out of cobblestone. you can make cobblestone plates, put those on the outside and the inside, and you have a wall that is three blocks strong, but only 1.5 blocks thick. This will hold up to the horde a bit and buy you some time to deal with them.

Archived