Master chef should it be reworked or removed?

Slingblade2040

Kinyajuu told me he ate a whole additional stamina bar's worth of food. He himself wasn't sure if it was capped but said Gazz would know.

So, fyi, I tried this over the weekend. I have no way to tell how much it stacked. But, it definitely stacked. And someone on my server took the role of Chef and perked into the food and med categories. Great addition to the server. Stacking food for stamina is awesome and most of the higher recipes give a ton to stamina.

So, fyi, I tried this over the weekend. I have no way to tell how much it stacked. But, it definitely stacked. And someone on my server took the role of Chef and perked into the food and med categories. Great addition to the server. Stacking food for stamina is awesome and most of the higher recipes give a ton to stamina.

What about stacking water as well?

Each level seems to fit its own niche, from covering the basics to the beast-mode which is top tier. Its nice by only investing one point you have the basics covered, but you may end up still foraging eggs into the midgame. If you have other plans for your Dukes the middle levels definitely increase QoL. Top tier? The moonshine is basically beast-mode for a character already STR-Fort built for melee, or a Get out of Jail Free card for someone who hasn't. The awesomesauce stacks with Better Bartering, maximizing profits to insane levels.

I enjoy that the perk system is providing quite a bit of choice in how I spend my game time. I do not want 10k Feathers, nor do I want to be stopping my motorcycle to go rummage birds nests at my level. I instead made the choice to spend my time punching my ever increasing crop fields and enjoy the wifes home cooked Sham Chowder.

I really don't mind Master Chef at all. I usually put one point it it so I don't have to just eat Charred Meat and Drink water. I mean I can get by on that well enough in the game but I'd rather have a little more variety than that. The higher perks don't really seemed to be "must haves" or "game changers" to me but if you are into the RP aspects of the game then I can see them making things a little more interesting.

It's already in the UI.

When you eat a food, it gives you X amount of health, which is represented by a "Healing" buff indicator above the HP/STAM bars. For the entire time that is there, the food is still active. Same with drinks, there is a "Water droplet" buff that indicates how long you have the +X% STAM boost.

Pretty simple.

It's already in the UI.

When you eat a food, it gives you X amount of health, which is represented by a "Healing" buff indicator above the HP/STAM bars. For the entire time that is there, the food is still active. Same with drinks, there is a "Water droplet" buff that indicates how long you have the +X% STAM boost.

Pretty simple.

Over eating/stacking is represented in Health?

Can you explain that please?

Archived