New Zombies Not working in Mod system?

FastBurst

Has anyone successfully added new zombies via the new Mod System?

I get this error when I try WRN XML patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "FastBurst Mod" did not apply: <append xpath="/entityclasses"

But if I add them directly into the entityclasses.xml vanilla game file I can get them in no problem which kinda defeats the entire purpose of the new Mods system right??? And I am NOT talking about new prefab ones. Using the old UMA style zombies.

Yeah I've got them to work. It appears there is a problem with your xpath code. Would you mind sharing it? Maybe I can see what is wrong.

I tried doing the below code just to see if I could add a new zombie using one of the current ones and changing the name. It's one already in the vanilla file which doesn't make any sense to me.

Example I tried to add this just to see:

<append xpath="entityclasses">
<entity_class name="zombieStripperRadiated" extends="zombieStripper">
	<property name="Tags" value="zombie,walker,feral"/>
	<property name="Mesh" value="Zombies/zombieStandardStripperRagdoll"/>
	<property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="entities/zombies/materials/feral_eye"/>

<!-- Gameplay -->
	<property name="MoveSpeedAggro" value=".5, 1.35"/>

<property name="HandItem" value="meleeHandZombieStripperFeral"/>

<property name="ExperienceGain" value="700"/> <!-- XP grunt feral -->
	<property name="LootDropProb" value=".03"/> <!-- Feral -->
	<effect_group name="Base Effects">
		<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="237"/>
		<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="perc_set" value="1"/> <!-- Zombie HP scale -->
		<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="0"/> <!-- Feral damage -->
	</effect_group>
</entity_class>
</append>	

and I get that error immediately. I can do other appends that change values no problem. BUT, if I try and add any new entity_class it gives that error and doesn't apply them? Anyone know why or a work around for this or is this just not possible with the new Mod System?

I see the problem. You are missing a "/" and entityclasses should be "entity_classes". like this "<append xpath="/entity_classes">text</append>"

Edit: I was a lil too slow. glad you got it working :D

Bruh you have no idea how many hours I been testing and looking at the code wondering WTF "why isn't it working!!!" was ready to throw my keyboard LOL

Archived