Feature Request for Crafting Queues

AtomicUs5000

This doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I have a large order in my crafting queue and I wish to craft a single item. So, I remember the count remaining, cancel it, put the item I want in the queue, and reenter the amount of what wasn't finished of the other items.

This isn't a huge deal, it's not that hard to deal with, but I wish for something better... more intuitive.

When you hover over one of the boxes, instead of just the cancel option showing, I would like it divided in 3 sections. One on the bottom would be to cancel. Top left would swap its position in the queue with whatever comes after it (if there is something after, otherwise disable it). Top right would swap it with anything that is in front of it in the queue (again, this would obviously be disabled if this was the first slot)

Just imagine the pleasantness of doing this so easily.

They already made life easier by making repairing items jump directly to the front for a split second and then continuing the current build after its done. I would love to see them further improve the queue with your suggestion. Waiting for Brass to scrap is always an age and a day.

Archived