Where can I find "human turds".

zombo

I really prefer the plant-and-forget seeds in A17....maintaining a large garden felt like a chore in A16. In A17 i just walk thru ONCE and harvest, and leave for a couple days and the plants regrow on their own.

Increased yield that fertilizer USED to give is now perks, but its also not really necessary anymore, since you're not spending yield crops on crafting new seeds to replant.

I did like the fertilizer mechanic buuuuuut...

Food always ended up being waaaay too abundant, even in my last play of 17.

I plan to not take any farming perks next play- so no making seeds to make it harder yet.

I am going to miss putting poop in mail boxes and people's storage lockers =(.

Goodbye MR. Hankey!

They used to be in many toilets- but now I can't find them? I didn't see anything in patch notes about removing them- so where are human turds found now?

Plenty on steam forums.... oh wait... you mean the item.

Well, that was removed as it was no longer needed for anything.

I really prefer the plant-and-forget seeds in A17....maintaining a large garden felt like a chore in A16. In A17 i just walk thru ONCE and harvest, and leave for a couple days and the plants regrow on their own.

This is the perfect summary for most of A17 so far. Just plant it and forget it. How heartbreaking for a game once filled with so much to manage and DO that with each passing alpha we lose more.

This is the perfect summary for most of A17 so far. Just plant it and forget it. How heartbreaking for a game once filled with so much to manage and DO that with each passing alpha we lose more.

The focus shifts to killing zombies (in some extent). We got better AI, more zombie digging and along that many mechanics being nerfed so that you aren't simply "caught with your pants down" and unprepared. On the other hand, farming and building WAS more fun in A16.

Fun fact:

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart also had Fecophilia.

Hey whatever floats your boat dude.... I don't judge.

Well you should. Not judging is a very bad idea. The hard part is judging rightly.

And my boat does not float. Kay? I make really bad boats and they sink like the titantic. Which I might add- while we are on the topic of crap- was indeed a crappy movie!

Well you should. Not judging is a very bad idea. The hard part is judging rightly.

And my boat does not float. Kay? I make really bad boats and they sink like the titantic. Which I might add- while we are on the topic of crap- was indeed a crappy movie!

8wYoHTG.gif

Excellent Comment!

10/10

Archived