Sign in to follow this  
Sinz

Sols A17 Mod(let)s

Im not sure where Im reading that bit of code any help I would be very greatful

1. In your game directory, you need to open the directory where you have this mod installed. In my case it is Mods\Snow Berry Farming.

2. In that folder you should have another folder called Config, open it.

3. Open Notepad and paste this code inside:

<configs>
<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkLivingOffTheLand']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='1,5']/@tags">,plantedSnowberry1</append>
</configs>

4. Save it as progression.xml into the same Config directory you just opened.

Alternatively, you can grab progression.xml file from this link I just created for your convenience. :) You still have to place that file into Config directory of this mod. I hope this helps!

This is as detailed as my english knowledge allows me to go. If someone can explain better, please feel free to do so, thank you.

Hi Everyone,

I am the owner of Digital Play where Sol was one of my developers/mods and who created the modlets before he took a gap year for his university studies. I have gone in and restored the progression file that was accidentally deleted, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

SnowWhite.

I am looking at this for A18 - it only just became stable a week ago. I will update it - try it on my public server first and if all is well release it on our github.

how can i increase the amount of copper and zinc to generate in the world?

<subbiome prob="0.1551"> <!-- Ore Sub Biome: Copper -->

<layers>

<layer depth="4" blockname="terrSnow"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Copper" prob="0.071" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="3" blockname="terrDirt"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Copper" prob="0.811" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="1" blockname="terrStone"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Copper" prob="0.8130" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="*" blockname="terrStone"> <resource blockname="Copper_Ore" prob="0.1300" rwgGenerationType="all"/> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Copper" prob="0.8130" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="1" blockname="terrStone"/>

<layer depth="3" blockname="terrBedrock"/>

</layers>

</subbiome>

<subbiome prob="0.1551"> <!-- Ore Sub Biome: Zinc -->

<layers>

<layer depth="4" blockname="terrSnow"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Zinc" prob="0.071" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="3" blockname="terrDirt"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Zinc" prob="0.811" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="1" blockname="terrStone"> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Zinc" prob="0.8130" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="*" blockname="terrStone"> <resource blockname="Zinc_Ore" prob="0.1300" rwgGenerationType="all"/> <resource blockname="Gravel_Plus_Zinc" prob="0.8130" rwgGenerationType="all"/> </layer>

<layer depth="1" blockname="terrStone"/>

<layer depth="3" blockname="terrBedrock"/>

</layers>

</subbiome>

</append>

is it subbiome i increase? or what im just not finding much out there

how can i increase the amount of copper and zinc to generate in the world?

is it subbiome i increase? or what im just not finding much out there

anyone know how to increase the amount of copper and zinc to generate in the world?