Sols A17 Mod(let)s

Sinz

• 5 weeks later...

The chicken coop is broken for A17.1 just so you know. Haven't tried it with the new b9 yet but I think it will still be broken. It was complaining about loot id 114. I have seen other mods have this trouble in the past, you might want to change it to a higher number so it doesn't conflict anymore.

The chicken coop is broken for A17.1 just so you know. Haven't tried it with the new b9 yet but I think it will still be broken. It was complaining about loot id 114. I have seen other mods have this trouble in the past, you might want to change it to a higher number so it doesn't conflict anymore.

Please try this one. https://dutch-players.nl/7dtdchickencoop

You have an conflict wit lootlist 114 with another mod.

Credit to Sinz, i just changed the loot id.

Sorry everyone. My PC died on the 31st of dec and I haven't got an income at the moment to get it fixed.

Else I would have been updating/fixing and creating mods.

I'm currently operating from a friends computer so i'm limited in what I can do.

Please try this one. https://dutch-players.nl/7dtdchickencoop

You have an conflict wit lootlist 114 with another mod.

Credit to Sinz, i just changed the loot id.

Thanks for that dutchplayers

Noticed there doesn't seem to be a recipe for brass_compound in the brass mining modlet so it was not craftable.

Thanks for bringing that to my awareness. Gosh what a silly mistake that was on my part.

Build chicken coop

craft a nest from fibers

upgrade coop with nest (any tool that can upgrade blocks can be used)

upgrade again with an egg

Craft chicken feed from corn

When a chicken appears upgrade with feed

After awhile you can interact with it to gain loot, then upgrade with feed again :)

Finally got around to playing again since I added the blade trap upgrade mod. I love the idea of it and haven't honestly tested the new traps yet, but it seems I can no longer pick my traps up. I even spawned in some new vanilla traps and then some of yours and I couldn't pick any of them up.

I wanna gonna pick mine up and use them to craft the new ones, but when I hold E on them, I get the cursor popping up, but the center area around it is blank.

EDIT- Well, I removed the mod to test it, and I still can't pick my traps up. So, not sure what is wrong.

Have you placed your Land Claim Block? Might try destroying it and placing a new one. Sounds like that may be the problem. But, Idk.

• 4 months later...
Can someone help me, I wanna farm snowberrys , I have the modlet and enough berry but it is still not letting me craft. What do I need to unlock. I have lvl 2 of Living of the Land and yes the modlet was installed from the start of the world

Hello,

I have the same problem. It's most likely caused by deletion of progression.xml file which should allow you to unlock the recipe by investing into Living of the Land perk.

This is the content of the original progression.xml file that was deleted:

<configs>
<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkLivingOffTheLand']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='1,5']/@tags">,plantedSnowberry1</append>
</configs>

Source: https://github.com/digital-play/7dtd-a17-mods-sol/commit/4c4709c4b3821dd40b60174a3e3d5ff46cb6a1d1#diff-600eb33ffe3b7c6e91cbcf61258b672a

The trouble is that even if you re-added progression.xml to make this mod work, since you already have level 2 of this perk in your current save, you will probably need to "re-learn" it another way and there is no such way at the moment. I might come up with a workaround, perhaps in form of a custom recipe book to fix this problem, but please note that I'm not much of a modder, so I may not be able to do this, but I can try. If someone more experienced would like to help us with this, it will be very appreciated.

As to why would the author delete this file which is crucial for this mod to work, I don't know, perhaps they removed it by accident.

You may be able to change the recipe call and remove the "learnable" tag as a quick fix , but i do think the deletion of progression xml may have been an accident.

<configs>
<append xpath="/recipes">

<recipe name="plantedSnowberry1" count="1" craft_time="1" [color="#FFD700"]tags="learnable"[/color]>
		<ingredient name="resourceCropSnowberryPlant" count="4"/>
	</recipe>

</append>
</configs>

You may be able to change the recipe call and remove the "learnable" tag as a quick fix , but i do think the deletion of progression xml may have been an accident.

<configs>
<append xpath="/recipes">

<recipe name="plantedSnowberry1" count="1" craft_time="1" [color="#FFD700"]tags="learnable"[/color]>
		<ingredient name="resourceCropSnowberryPlant" count="4"/>
	</recipe>

</append>
</configs>

Thank you very much for trying to help, but it looks like re-adding progression.xml file helped. At least it helped me and the recipe shows as active now. PS: I had Living of the Land perk upgraded to the max before doing this, so it should work for others too.

Perhaps Sinz is not aware of this he/she has not been active on forums as of late

Hopefully your supplying the progression xml code will work for all others .. fingers crossed

Well, I looked it up on his github directly and "rescued" the deleted content, so it's the original file and not my creation. I simply copied its content, created progression.xml file and pasted that content into that file and saved it into Config directory of this mod in my game.

Archived