Sols A17 Mod(let)s

Sinz

I click your link takes me to mega then has rabbittrap download I click on it. Then it takes me to another page stating I have to pay with several boxes with diffent pound values

- - - Updated - - -

I have dl from mega before so no idea lol

Perhaps you need to untick this box here?

nbT7Zc6.png

I just logged out and tried it too. And it still worked.

I couldn't download your chicken coop in your first post. Mousing over it doesn't show a link. It worked in your bottom post though.

Edit: I also tried your rabbit trap and it worked fine for me also, so stallionsden...get some sleep :D

Lol the chicken coop worked for me to lol just not rabbit trap lol. But let's see how we go today lol

I couldn't download your chicken coop in your first post. Mousing over it doesn't show a link. It worked in your bottom post though.

Edit: I also tried your rabbit trap and it worked fine for me also, so stallionsden...get some sleep :D

Lol the chicken coop worked for me to lol just not rabbit trap lol. But let's see how we go today lol

For some reason the coop is only link that doesn't work for me. Doesn't even show. You can't see mouse cursor in pics but you can tell which link I am on by it being underlined. In top pic you see the link shows in bottom left of pic but when over the coop link in bottom pic there is nothing. Was just curious if it was happening for anyone else.

85MJr8a.jpg

For some reason the coop is only link that doesn't work for me. Doesn't even show. You can't see mouse cursor in pics but you can tell which link I am on by it being underlined. In top pic you see the link shows in bottom left of pic but when over the coop link in bottom pic there is nothing. Was just curious if it was happening for anyone else.

85MJr8a.jpg

That's weird nope didn't happen to me.

Yeah, the chicken coop download link in first post doesnt work for me either, but the one in the actual post for the coop works tho :)

Also, the localization file in the coop download have the rabbit trap info ;)

Yeah, was same for me. Like mentioned, the fact it worked for others is weird. (To me not in general lol)

Just wondering with your starter kit mod? Is there a way to guarantee that the items are a certain quality? I changed some of them to what I was wanting. When I go in game though I get random levels on things that have levels.

I actually tried to force the quality of some of the items in my starter kit (as per the caption below which is in the default loot.xml) but it seems that code doesn't work =(

<!-- To define a single item with a fixed quality range:
	<item name="parts44Magnum_cylinder" quality="4,6"/> -->

You can also see where I tried to force quality in my code here:

<lootgroup name="Starter_kit" count="all">
		<item name="drinkJarRedTea" count="2"/>
		<item name="foodChiliDog"/>
		<item name="medicalFirstAidBandage"/>
		<item name="meleeToolFlashlight02"/>
		<item name="medicalFirstAidKit"/>
		<item name="drugSteroids"/>
		<item name="cowboyHat"/>
		<item name="runningShoes"/>
		<item name="denimPants"/>
		<item name="flannelShirt"/>
		<item name="meleeToolHuntingKnife" quality="3"/>
		<item name="gunPistol" quality="3"/>
	</lootgroup>

Yeah I saw your quality lines and was hoping that they would work. I am considering my hand at making a modlet. Was thinking about doing a quest line. I might make the items that have quality values as rewards. I know in Alpha 16 you can force quality in a quest line. Should be interesting.

Thanks for responding back.

Yeah I saw your quality lines and was hoping that they would work. I am considering my hand at making a modlet. Was thinking about doing a quest line. I might make the items that have quality values as rewards. I know in Alpha 16 you can force quality in a quest line. Should be interesting.

Thanks for responding back.

I think it would be possible to force quality levels using the loot_quality_template="baseTemplate" parameter of an entire container.

Of course that would effect the quality of all items that come from that container.

It might also require you to create a custom loot quality template or maybe there is already one there suited. IDK, I haven't looked at them.

Although I was thinking of modding the baseTemplate because as it is now, high tier items are very rare even with maxed looting perk.

I am still just learning but I am guessing you could add a loot.xml to the modlet with it's own template to reference. I have been away from the game for awhile and these modlets are a new concept to me.

That's correct and what I meant above.

Archived