Question about BedrollDeadZoneSize

Frekton

Can the size of your BedrollDeadZoneSize on a dedicated server affect bloodmoon zombie spawns? Playing on Navesgane with a few simple ui mods, the stack mod and the Character Noise Mod, Wife and i set up in the basement of the cathedral in Perishton and setup a make shift defense up top in the cemetery. When day 7 bloodmoon started nothing came at all, not 1 zombie. So we got down from our perch and ran down the street, two houses down the horde started spawning, every time we moved closer to our beds they stopped. I have the BedrollDeadZoneSize set to 65. We like quiet when we are moving around our base. I posted this here because I am using mods and don't want to clutter the bug thread with problems i might be causing with mods.

Weird as on SP I find the bedroll doesn't stop them spawning, a land claim block does. Whether that's changed with b208 but obviously in A16 a bedroll did stop them spawning.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Does a bedroll even stop spawns in A17???? I thought that was only the lcb now.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Does a bedroll even stop spawns in A17???? I thought that was only the lcb now.

That's a good question, if the bedroll doesn't stop spawns anymore, then I'm stumped as to why the bloodmoon horde wouldn't spawn near us. We hadn't taken the time to put a lcb down

Archived