XP multiplier for zombie kills only

Pandemic

Hi guys, I had to wipe my server. I was wondering if there is a way to change the zombie kill xp? I would ideally like to turn it up 5x until I can get back where I was quickly. Which xml file do I change? To be clear, I don't care about increasing xp gained from harvesting/ crafting/ etc. In the progression.xml I changed this line.

<progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

to:

<progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="5" skill_points_per_level="1">

It didn't work though.Just plan on going around clubbing z's to get back to level 20 lol. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I had to wipe my server. I was wondering if there is a way to change the zombie kill xp? I would ideally like to turn it up 5x until I can get back where I was quickly. Which xml file do I change? To be clear, I don't care about increasing xp gained from harvesting/ crafting/ etc. In the progression.xml I changed this line.

<progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

to:

<progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="5" skill_points_per_level="1">

It didn't work though.Just plan on going around clubbing z's to get back to level 20 lol. Thanks in advance!

In entityclasses under each zombie it will have experience listed for each

for eg. <property name="ExperienceGain" value="500"/> <!-- XP grunt -->

Small additional Note:

That multiplier is for increasing the XP required each level.

XP needed = exp_to_level * experience_multiplier ^ player_level

--> Vanilla setting: Level 100 = 41889

If you set it to 5, Getting to Level 5 would need 29828125 XP.

Archived