Drowning base

Kevin1000

So I’m currently looking at being able to make zombies be able to drown via the xml files. If I manage this then il make a base with a moat around it filled with water and strong walls with half a block all round the bottom so I can loot any bags I get. The moat would be two blocks wide and theoretically the zombies will come for me, fall in and drown. However I’m not sure if loot bags they drop will stay in the water or break/disappear. If they do disappear then is there a way to stop the water one block from the bottom so loot bags can sit there ? Any advance would be great thanks

Loot bags only hang around for a time, as to what that time is, I'm not sure. You may or may not be able to edit that in the xml files, but depending on your skill, you should be able to head shot the underwater Z's as you'd be shooting down at them. then dive and pick up your loot before the next group gets there.

So at the minute im finding it difficult to make it so zombies can drown due to funpimps making the XML files more complicated. Im looking at making it so zombies take the same damage they take when walking on spikes as this is already an established damage type that effects zombies. The thing is it needs to only trigger when the zombie is fully underwater which is tricky. Can anyone help me with this ? i need it so that when zombies go under water they take damage of any type over a period of time until death.

Archived